Every year, your University organizes
the Employment Forum through its Foundation for those of you who are in your last year or have recently graduated. The Forum provides a unique chance for those of you who wish to join the job market, establish contacts for your future career and improve your employability to meet with companies and institutions that generate employment.
Registering for the Forum, which is free of charge, will allow you to:
- Directly and personally establish contact more than 60 companies that have stands at the Fair.
- Make your CV available via the online application.
- Get information on the current job market and the offer of employment that exists for graduates with your degree.
- Improve your resources and profile with the help of professionals, so that your future search for a job is more efficient.
- Establish contacts to form part of networks that are useful for your professional future.
On the Employment Forum website you will be able to:
- Access the detailed programme of activities and freely register in those that interest you.
- Benefit from the free means of transportation the organization provides.
- Access the list of participating entities and find out about the types of profile they demand.
- Submit your CV via the online tool for CV searching.
- Check the advice that Human Resources professionals offer you so you can fully take advantage of this unique opportunity.