Participation in the Employment Forum and conferences
The University of Oviedo Foundation places its services at the disposal of your company or institution to strengthen your corporate brand. We provide opportunities for reputational feedback, both within mass coverage events, such as the University of Oviedo Employment Forum, and at specialist conferences and seminars tailored to the interests of your industry or activity sector.
- Each year, the University of Oviedo Employment Forum offers you the opportunity to link up with other companies or institutions, establish professional networks with peers and experts, position your corporate brand as a talent- and knowledge-oriented organization and improve your tools for recruiting highly qualified university graduates. The opportunities for participating in the main event held in the Principality of Asturias between companies, institutions and the university community, with its broad media coverage, include:
- Economic sponsorship of the Forum as a "Partner", with recognition on the Forum website and other media promoting the event.
- Presentation of a stand at the Business Fair, the core of the Forum.
- Participation in conferences, round tables and workshops.
- Corporate presentations and meetings with University of Oviedo research staff.
- Use of the online CV search tool and the conducting of on-site selection processes.
The Foundation provides opportunities for your company or institution to participate in the specialized conferences, seminars and knowledge dissemination activities it organizes.
Finally, at the FUO we are at your disposal to organize on-demand training activities, tailored to the needs of your company and its professionals imparted by University of Oviedo teaching and research staff. On-demand training programmes contribute to keeping your staff and management teams' know-how and expertise up to date.