University of Oviedo Students and Graduates
If you are a student or a recent graduate of the University of Oviedo, the Foundation can help you broaden your practical training, facilitate your insertion in companies and institutions and offer you opportunities to improve your employability. To achieve this, we provide the following services:
- Trainee Internship in Companies Programme, which provides you with the opportunity to broaden your professional experience and improve your chances of getting a job, thanks to paid trainee internships. Click here to find out more about this Programme and currently open selection processes.
- Inter-American Development Bank Grants, for internships at the headquarters of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) in Washington. Find out more about this Programme, which the FUO has managed since 2003.
- University of Oviedo Employment Forum, our annual meeting providing direct contact between employers and potential employees. The Forum comprises an Enterprise Fair, online tools to attract CVs, on-site selection processes, entrepreneurial area, conferences and round tables on different topics related to accessing and remaining in the job market. Visit the Employment Forum website to prepare for its next edition.
- Specialized training, for you to differentiate and update your profile in the job market through your participation in the congresses, seminars and courses managed by the FUO.
- FUO Network, to enable you to be in contact with our offer of services and other interns via the social networks. Network website on LinkedIn