Every year, your University organizes
Registering for the Forum, which is free of charge, will allow you to:
- Directly and personally establish contact more than 60 companies that have stands at the Fair.
- Make your CV available via the online application.
- Get information on the current job market and the offer of employment that exists for graduates with your degree.
- Improve your resources and profile with the help of professionals, so that your future search for a job is more efficient.
- Establish contacts to form part of networks that are useful for your professional future.
On the Employment Forum website you will be able to:
- Access the detailed programme of activities and freely register in those that interest you.
- Benefit from the free means of transportation the organization provides.
- Access the list of participating entities and find out about the types of profile they demand.
- Submit your CV via the online tool for CV searching.
- Check the advice that Human Resources professionals offer you so you can fully take advantage of this unique opportunity.